SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR – LEVEL 1 OR 2
Organisation: Little Dolphins
Location: Worcestershire and Gloucestershire
Contract Type: Permanent, self employed
Job Type: Part time
Little Dolphins teaches swimming to babies, children and adults from a portfolio of swimming pools across Worcestershire and Gloucestershire. We’re now expanding our swimming school and are looking for Swimming Teachers to join our energetic team and become trained in Infant submersion aquatics.
This rewarding role involves teaching babies, children and adults according to our highly effective methods and practices.
- Love teaching in the water and passionately believe young children should start to learn to swim as early as possible
- Have the ability to pass on your enthusiasm and experience in swimming to children, parents and adult swimmers
- Be a swimmer yourself and have an excellent command of the English language
- We’re looking for someone who can potentially work weekday mornings and afternoons.
- We offer excellent rates of pay, a comprehensive training package and exciting career opportunities.
You are required to hold a recognised swimming teaching qualification, preferably ASA Level 2 or equivalent and hold a Criminal Records Bureau Enhanced Disclosure, a valid life saving award would also be desirable. You must have recent and proven experience of teaching swimming and provide references. You must already have the right to live and work in the UK and be willing to undergo a Criminal Records Bureau check.
Thank you for considering us and if you are interested in joining please apply by emailing a personal statement and a copy of your CV.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.